segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

Canadá.


Hey, look at the subject I was talking about!


Sometimes I really feel part of it all, but it is all so new, 'we' to me is a new thing, of course I want and I long to give it all right. (Contradictory, it is new, is something I want more, and got used to 'we', our good times, and even conflicts)
I imagine both of us perfectly in Canada and I like to think about it (the idea is attractive, a new life, a big step... just us two), but sometimes it seems too good to be true ..
I think you actually Sitou it at some point, he spoke only for talking, I felt really part!
Precipitação, it surely is on my list of defects.
I hope someday we can have our plans, I think this is yours alone, and besides, I'm not part of it, around and say, moreover, is very early (in various senses) to think about it.

Nenhum comentário: